sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

I've been challenged

I've been challenged for the 6th Picture Challenge by Kathy from WordArt Fun


Here's how it works:
•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged!



So my 6th picture in my photo's folder just happens to be... this one of my sweet baby boy, Matías.
After 7 years of marriage God blessed us with this little sunshine. He's gonna be a heartbreaker, don't you think?







I love this picture! Can you see his long eyelashes? Aren't those the cutest brown eyes you've ever seen? LOL



Now is my turn to pass it along and these are the lucky ones ;):


PS: If you wanna play along, that's cool, if you don't, that's cool too :)

1 comentario:

It's Daddies. Plural. dijo...

How ADORABLE... Matía, and thos big brown eyes are in!